Premier Vacation Rentals would like to thank you for choosing our company to accomodate your vacation needs during your stay here in beautiful Maggie Valley, North Carolina. The following are a few guidelines that will facilitate the most enjoyable stay possible.
Check-In and Check-Out times and maximum number of occupants are to be strickly enforced unless special arrangements are made with the agency.
NOTE: While we try to keep the doors open for you as long as possible, sometimes we have to get out and enjoy these beautiful Smoky Mountains too, so please note that we have a reservationist on call Saturdays and Sundays if doors happen to be closed.
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
- You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
- Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
- During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
- Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
- all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
- trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
- dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
- All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
- If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at 828-926-6025 and we will give you a contact person for that.
- Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Thank you for your recent booking and we look forward to seeing you!!
The phone number to your unit is located on the directions sheet if there is a land-line phone in the unit. Most units have long distance blockage and require long distance calling card or credit card. Please do NOT attempt to make any long distance calls as this is in violation of the rental aggreement you will be signing. Any long distance calls attempted will be charged an additional $20 service charge as well as the charge for the call itself.
In the event of an amergency that can not wait until the next business day, you may call the emergency number that will be provided to you upon your arrival.
Trash drop-off points are provided to you with full instructions and directions on how to dispose of your trash. We have a trash dumpster right here at the office in Downtown Maggie Valley for your convinience. In most cases, you are only minutes away from our trash drop-off.
Instructions for Checking In and Out: Things to Remember to Bring
Emergency Contact: Melissa: 828.646.1758
We provide directions to our local Walmart and Grocery Stores in the area as well as local trash stations in each packet. NOTE: While we try to keep the doors open for you as long as possible, sometimes we have to get out and enjoy these beautiful Smoky Mountains too, so please note that we have a reservationist on call Saturdays and Sundays if doors happen to be closed.
Items You Will Need To Bring
All paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, plates)
Soaps (Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Soap, Bath Soap, Hand Soap)
Trash Bags, Foils, Baggies, etc.
Firewood (if applicable) NOTE: As a courtesy to our guests, we do supply firewood for sale
Owners do not provide these items, however, many times the previous guest will leave these items behind as a courtesy to the following guests. If the items are in the home upon your arrival you are welsome to use them.
All homes are stocked with linens for beds and bathrooms. Other items provided for you include: pots, pans, dishes. All homes are equipped with washer & dryer. Note: Some guests suffer from various allergies or simply prefer to use their own linens and/or pillows. You are more than welcome to bring any of those items with you, and feel free to make use of the washer and dryer to clean your linens for your trip home.